WHAT IS SCIENTOLOGY?

What is Scientology?

Main MenuWhat is Scientology? HomeContactScientology NewsBookstoreScientology GlossaryScientology, Dianetics and L. Ron Hubbard Links
Foreword
Scientology: Its Background and Origins
Scientology Principles and Application
The Services of Scientology
Chaplain, Ministerial, Ethics and Justice Services
The Effectiveness of Scientology
Churches of Scientology and Their Activities
Community Activities
Social Reform Activities
World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE)
Social Betterment Activities
The Statistics and Growth of Scientology
A Scientology Catechism
L. Ron Hubbard
References

DEMOGRAPHIC AND STATISTICAL FACTS ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY




SCIENTOLOGY MAKES A DIFFERENCE

In a survey among Church of Scientology members, 97 percent responded that Scientology has made “a great deal” of difference in their lives, with the remaining 3 percent responding that it had made some difference. Ninety-one percent stated that Scientology had “exceeded” or “met” their expectations.

Ninety-six percent of Church members reported that they had participated in auditing with 97 percent of those who had been audited saying it was helpful and 95 percent saying they desire to continue to participate in auditing services.

One hundred percent of those surveyed agreed that Scientology successfully “teaches people to think more clearly.”

These responses are testimony to the workability of Dianetics and Scientology.

[image]

“Scientology Made a Great Deal of Difference”

[image]

“Scientology Exceeded/Met My Expectations”

[image]

“Auditing Was Helpful

[image]

“Desire to Continue Auditing”

[image]

“Scientology Teaches People to Think More Clearly”


PreviousNext

More statistical facts about Scientology
 

© 2000-2015 Church of Scientology International. All Rights Reserved.

For Trademark Information on Scientology Services.